I use PowerPoint for just about everything I need graphic-wise. I go way beyond just slides. YouTube introduced End Screens in 2016, and YouTubers can add these thumbnails to the last 5-20 seconds of their videos. They can be set up to point to your other videos, other channels, subscription link, your Website, and more.
I created my End Screen template because the thumbnails would set on top of my tips video and hide some of the information. This slide-turned-video leaves space for the video links that YouTube adds.
PowerPoint Tips You’ll Learn
Watch this video whether you have a YouTube channel or not because you’ll learn lots of PowerPoint tips. Here are some of them:
- Resize a slide.
- Format slide background with gradient fill.
- Frame a slide with a rectangle shape.
- Align objects horizontally and vertically.
- Create more guides and also how to remove them.
- Animate objects to appear automatically at the right time.
- Use the Shape Tool to totally transform a shape.
- Rotate objects.
- Select multiple objects with your mouse.
- And probably more that I forgot. Just watch!
Here’s My Video
And here’s my video on how I used PowerPoint to create my End Screen template (related videos are below also).
Leave a comment, Like, Share. Thank you. Feel free to leave a link to yours (if you use PowerPoint) in a comment. Would love to see it.
I also mentioned two some other videos related to this, and here are the links.
Export a PowerPoint Slide as a Video (I recorded this one).
How to Record Narration to PowerPoint 2010 (watch regardless of your version). I don’t use PowerPoint for narration, but if I did, I’d use his tips. YouTube channel is MCHS Des Moines
How to Use YouTube End Screen Editor for Your Videos, from Derral Eves (absolute YouTube expert…for real!)