The best way to handle an overflowing Inbox is to get into a meeting with it and handle it one message at a time. For the ones that deserve an answer, you’ll finish quicker once you discover little-known Outlook commands and a few workarounds.
I just scheduled a new Webinar, 12 FAST WAYS TO ANSWER EMAIL IN OUTLOOK. “Well, just smack my head” was a comment I got from a coaching client. This gave me the idea to start a mini series of Webinars that focus on one thing…training that won’t overwhelm and that you can use immediately. Check it out and sign up. Tell some people too.
Please share with your network.
Learn how to use Word’s mail merge commands to personalize and customize mailing labels, email messages, and more!
Just in time for those holiday greetings!
Save time! Stop typing personalized correspondence one at a time.
Did you know you can:
- Create personalized email messages and include an attachment?
- Separate documents or PDFs for each recipient during a single merge?
- Filter your database and create mailing labels for select recipients?
- Create a template once and use it as many times as you want?
- Produce a directory of contacts you can print or format as a PDF?
Whether you’re using an Excel spreadsheet, a Word table, or Outlook contacts, I will show you step by step how to set up, filter, and perform a mail merge.
Click here for details on this Mail Merge Webinar!