I wanted my photo on LinkedIn to stand out so I framed it. Here’s how I did it.
- Create a new PowerPoint file, and click Insert, Picture, double-click desired picture to insert onto the slide.
- Click the picture to select it. The Format tab appears.
- Choose a frame or orientation (on the Format tab, in the Picture Styles group).
- Choose frame (Outline) color (in the Picture Styles group).
- Change height and width (in the Size group). Mine is 1.66″ H and 1.2″ W.
- Right-click on the picture, Save as Picture. (When you right-click, you might see Move, Copy. Reposition the mouse and try again.)
- Edit your LinkedIn profile to add your picture (see video below).