You don’t have to print a document just to sign it. When I receive a contract from a client, it’s usually a PDF. I created a Custom Stamp in Adobe Acrobat that’s an image of my actual signature. With a couple of clicks, I pop it onto the document and email it right back.
I’ve explained the entire process in the video below. Take a few minutes to set this up, and start saving time, paper, and ink.
- Write your signature on white paper.
- Scan (or photograph in good lighting) the signature, and save in the .PNG format (for best quality). Crop as needed.
- BONUS: Insert the image into PowerPoint (or Word), crop more if needed, make the background transparent, and save the new transparent image.
- Create the Custom Stamp in Adobe Acrobat.
- BONUS: Use an Adobe Acrobat competitor, Foxit Phantom PDF, to do this (the app I currently use).
Hope this helps. Feel free to comment and share. #SuiteTuesday