Learn how to use Word’s mail merge commands to personalize and customize mailing labels, email messages, and more!
Just in time for those holiday greetings!
Save time! Stop typing personalized correspondence one at a time.
Did you know you can:
- Create personalized email messages and include an attachment?
- Separate documents or PDFs for each recipient during a single merge?
- Filter your database and create mailing labels for select recipients?
- Create a template once and use it as many times as you want?
- Produce a directory of contacts you can print or format as a PDF?
Whether you’re using an Excel spreadsheet, a Word table, or Outlook contacts, I will show you step by step how to set up, filter, and perform a mail merge.