When Mom does her morning routine in the bathroom, she wants to listen to the radio. She was turning the radio in the living room up loud, and the sound wasn’t good (old radio = terrible sound).
My brother bought this waterproof Bluetooth shower speaker, Aqua Sound, to use with an old iPhone. It’s in her bathroom. Great sound. It has a suction cup to affix to the tub or sink. $5.00 at some kind of 5 and Under store.
- Compatible with any Bluetooth capable player, phone or tablet.
- Skip songs and forward/back/pause/play right from the water resistant speakers.
- Answer calls right on it and hold a conversation through the built in microphone.
- Features a suction cup for easy attachment to wall or any flat surface.
- Great for showers, baths, swimming pools, boats, marine. IPX4 Waterproof.
He just bought me one. I’ll use it in my car because my speaker system is pitiful (old car = old system). When I’m listening to music, I can push to next or previous song. I can also answer my phone if I want to. $5!