Call to Schedule Training
Now that you’ve invested in this powerful software, let it help you work smarter…learn how to use it. I’m ready to do a book tour that will include training. Whether it’s a brown bag during lunch or after hours, a Webinar, a seminar, or a hands-on workshop, you’ll enjoy learning Outlook from a time management expert’s perspective instead of just learning the different command. See this previous post to see what I mean.
To accommodate busy schedules and these tough economic times, training is available to fit any budget and can be arranged to fit any schedule. All links and details are on the Web at www.DigitalBreakthroughs.com/LearnOutlook.htm.
I read those 600-lb computer books and pull out the best tips and tricks….explained in plain English and delivers with pizzazz!
- Buy the book. My new book is packed with Outlook tips and tricks and is written as if I’m helping you right at your desk. Check out the table of contents for Conquer Email Overload with Outlook 2007.
- Schedule a brown bag at your office (or ours). If your organization has the space for a brown bag, it’s easy to schedule during lunch or after hours. If you don’t have space, use ours. Book purchase requested.
- Attend Webinar. Attend a low-cost, high value Webinar most Mondays from 1:30PM-2:30PM Eastern.
- Attend Full Day Workshop at our office. Outlook training is scheduled regularly at The Digital Breakthroughs Institute. Training includes copy of book.
- Bring me to your location. I’m traveling internationally so don’t hesitate to ask.
Stop right now and schedule a brown bag, a Webinar, or a hands-on workshop. Visit www.DigitalBreakthroughs.com/LearnOutlook.htm for more information or call 404-492-8197.